Re: [IP] Static Electricity &Zipper cigarette cases

But Jan, where do you get your zipper-type cigarette cases?????

what else is good is the new cell phone cases..... they even have an opening
on the top corner for the antenna..... but we'll just use our own version of
the antenna...... the tubing......LOL
i bought a blue leather one today and it just looks like the one i got from
MM!  has the clip and everything!  they ahve nice ones at wilson's but they
have them all over............. exact size too!!!!!!!!!!!