Re: [IP] Cold Medicines for Diabetics VENTING

I have taken the Robitussin stuff...it worked really good for me.  I usually
combined it with benedryl or tylenol sinus and I was fine.  I swear by the
cough syrup!  And it doesn't taste too bad either!  Most of the other
over-the-counter stuff can be taken by us, provided there is not
hypertension, COPD, renal stuff, etc.

They put those labels on everything to avoid a lawsuit if something were to

Roxanne Villanueva RD, LD
Cleveland, Ohio
IDDM X 18+ years, pumping since 1/4/95.
e-mail:   email @ redacted