Re: [IP] Support groups in Indy

I used to live in Indianapolis and I know that there was a Pump Support group
based at the Indiana Diabetes Center at IUMC.  They would routinely meet in
the Castleton-area at the offices of the company that makes meter and strips
(I can't remember the name...it starts with a 'B'.)  Call the center at IUMC
and ask them.  I moved back to Cleveland about 2 years ago so I haven't been
in a while (duh!) but I don't think that they would stop the group for any
reason that I can think.  There is a Social Worker who is in charge of it.

Roxanne Villanueva RD, LD
Cleveland, Ohio
IDDM X 18+ years, Pumping since 1/4/95
e-mail:  email @ redacted