I was wondering if anyone has tried or even seen an At-Home A1C test?  I
thought I saw one at Eckerds last week and now I can't find them.  I did a
search on the web and noticed that DiabetesTechnology.com sells them but
when I called to order it then salesman gave me an erie feeling.  He never
asked me for my doctors name and from what I can tell of the test you have
to mail in your blood sample and then they send the results to your doctor.
Anyway, the man was acting weird so I hung up before I gave him my credit
card number.
My doctors are all an hour away and I can't see spending the time to go see
them when all I need is an A1C test.  My last visit my doctor told me to get
my A1C down before he gives me the "ok" to get pregnant.  I have tried
really hard to get it down these past few months and now I want to see my

Has anyone tried the take home A1C or have any ideas?

Mel and pumpy