[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #883

On this information that men need less or no additional iron, I have seen
recommendations that men pick multivitamins that are not an additional source
of iron, while most of us women are looking for iron in our vitamins.  I
believe it was in modern maturity magazine or may of been in the ADA magazine.

in a message dated 2/15/01 3:14:56 PM Pacific Standard Time,