[IP] RE:Update on CHild in Drug Rehab

I think what you have done for this kid is great!  If more people in this
world cared for the well being of their fellow person, things would be
different.  I think you should be given alot of recognition for what you
have done.  This kid probably would not have lasted another week if you did
not step in when you did.  I wish him well and give you a BIG pat on the
back for standing up for him and getting him the treatment he needed.

Glenn Marks and The Terminator