[IP] Free Meters

I had a recent whim to get another meter for backup, I use a One Touch and
test on average of eight times daily. I simply called Lifescan and presto,
next day my new meter arrived. A week later, an event label showed up on my
old meter that I had no memory of programming in and I could not delete it. I
called Lifescan techies and they could not make it go away. Presto, next day
a new meter. No charge for either meter I might add. If only auto makers were
so easy to deal with.  BW