[IP] Re: First National pump commercial

> >I wore a CPI Betatron pump in about 1982.  It was carried on the belt and a
little smaller than a small brick (as I remember). > >
> The brick may have been small but darn it
> was sure heavy compared to what we have now.
> Fran, who just took a trip down memory lane.

I recall (~_^) seeing a 5 y/o boy on Good Morning America wearing the brick
pump - they called it that - I said I'd never have anything to do with a
contraption like that! I don't know how much later I *accepted* the checkbook
box size CPI/Lilly #9100 thing for 6 weeks until I got the king size cigarette
pack size CPI/Lilly Betatron II #9200 - I was thrilled it was so small. But,
since I have the backpack pump on my Picture Trail site, and my monster #9100
there, does anyone have a picture of the BRICK one? Maybe it was by
Auto-Syringe or Mill Hill? I'd like to add it. 8^)

Jan (61 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C
3/99)http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics
Poor spellers of the world, untie!