Re: [IP] re: MM508 Batteries

thanks all..glad to know i am not alone...Just spoke with MM and
they also confirmed that the 657G batteries have a tendency to die
rather quickly without warning.  They are now sending out 357's -
and as Erinn says, they are sending me new batteries by mail.
Their suggestion is to change batteries every 3 weeks if you are
using the 657G's...however, IMHO, I would call them - get some
357s on them - and swap them out (or go to the store and pick up
357s) - don't want that happening in the middle of the night...

> this has happened to me a couple times, and both i called MM and they said
> it was because of the batteries...they switched the kind, from 357 to
> something else (6 something i believe) and they weren't working well,
> giving no warning to low battery, so they have switched back to 357. MM
> sent me a replacement pack of batteries after the second time i called to
> complain. hopefully the 357's don't cause the same problem. which batteries
> do you have?
Steve Winer - Dad to Allie
14 y/o - dx 6/97 - MM508 12/99