Re: [IP] dorm women cycles phenomena and puberty

Subject: Re: [IP] dorm women cycles phenomena and puberty

>We all have period, but none of us have them in the
> same week.
>well, you must not all be breathin' the same air, gurl!

When I lived in Germany '95-'98 we lived in four story apartments (military
housing) with Stairwells dividing 2 apartments at each level.  A bunch of
us women folk got insync with each other.  It got to be quite funny.  Some
of the husbands joked about being careful walking in stairwell at certain
times of the month for fear of a PMS rampage from any one of us.

Sheila Morris
Pumping  @  Ft. Bragg, NC
NetZero - Defenders of the Free World