[IP] insertion marks

Well I have been pumping almost 3 years and my stomach looks like a
"connect-the-dots" puzzle. I have tried the back side area once, which is
right now, and I can't wait to take it out tomorrow! I just can't seem to get
up the nerve to try any of the other sites other pumpers say they use.
So I guess I will just have to put up with the little red dots. I only liked
this area when using injections too. Maybe a little neosporin can help them
heal faster. Good luck! Denise