[IP] COMPLETELY off the subject.......

Ya'll, I am wwwaaaaaaaay tired, but I have read the tomato posts(as
opposed to pastes) a couple times today, and it has reminded of a tiny
bit of trivia......
Did you know that the seeds pass through virtually undigested, and that
around sewage recycling plants, the tomato plants are growing wild
REALLY puts me off my favorite tomato sandwiches!
Not to imply that Don is the cause of this......WELCOME to the list
Don!   LOL
Charisma :)