[IP] re: MM508 Batteries

this has happened to me a couple times, and both i called MM and they said
it was because of the batteries...they switched the kind, from 357 to
something else (6 something i believe) and they weren't working well,
giving no warning to low battery, so they have switched back to 357. MM
sent me a replacement pack of batteries after the second time i called to
complain. hopefully the 357's don't cause the same problem. which batteries
do you have?

Erinn (pumping a little over 2 months)

>Allie just got a low battery alarm during the dinner bolus.  30
>seconds later....no power and the pump stopped delivering.  Is this
>usual?  How long does the pump usually last between the LOW
>alarm and the NO POWER alarm?
>Steve Winer - Dad to Allie
>14 y/o - dx 6/97 - MM508 12/99
- What matters most is how you see yourself -