[IP] Re: Ready to quit at three weeks

Me too.  Is it at all possible that she is using straight or bent needle
sets?  I found them so incredibly painful that it was a big part of my
decision to quit pumping temporarily after first going on a pump.  There were
other factors too though.  AND I did not have the info from a group like this
that might have lead me to try different things and succeed with the first

Linda  Dx 1970, 1 shot a day till about 1982, then 2 a day till about 1988,
then 3 a day till 1993, then MM506, then???????????