[IP] Re: Pixie

I just noticed that it seems you've named your pump Fluffy.  Did you know
that the currently very popular books about "Harry Potter" include a gigantic
and ferocious three headed dog named Fluffy, who could be lulled to
complacency with music.  I think that as you start your pumping, this is an
appropriate name for the ups and downs of beginning.  Later, Fluffy will be
singing to the music almost all of the time.

Hang in there.  Linda