Re: [IP] MM508 Batteries

Steve,
The same thing happened to my son Nathaniel, except in the middle of the
night.  He woke up the next morning with ketones and bg over 500!  This was
just the first week on the pump!  I called MM in a panic and they said,
"OOPS! Defective batteries!".  Call MM and they will ask you the serial
number of the batteries and immediately replace them for you.  This is why
they are defective, they run out too fast.  Hope this doesn't happen to you
again.
Kathleen