Re: [IP] Experiences with SelectBlue?

I have Select Blue, and they paid for my pump, training, and all supplies
100%.  So far, they have been great, now if only I could get them to put my
Chiropractor in the list of providers!!!

Seriously though, I have never had any problem with pump, supplies, or
anything.  Just make sure that you follow the procedures as far as referrals
for appointments, and usually, they will take care of things from the PCP's
end as far as ordering Durable Medical Equipment (pump) and such stuff- the
PCP has to make the recommendation letter, etc.  And you will need to use
their provider for supplies and such.

Overall, I am very satisfied with Select Blue.

aka Mouse