Re: [IP] 99,120,144, Happy numbers!

In a message dated 2/24/00 9:33:29 PM Pacific Standard Time, email @ redacted

<< I am determined to get back into excercise without having insulin
 reactions that drop me on my bottom 3 miles from home!   >>

I love to ride my bike hard and fast and I have been dropped on my bottom too
far from home a couple times too.  Instead of giving it up, now I just go
around a couple of blocks near my home, lots and lots of times.  The
scenery's the same, but the wind still rushes thru my hair!  I'm careful to
time it on my watch, and yes the pump makes a world of difference in being
able to adjust for exercise.  So happy to hear of your great day!

Keep on smiling.  Won't it be fun when a number over 200 is something to get
excited about instead of the norm?