Re: [IP] Merck Medco-pump supplies?

I keep hearing different things from different people about what merck
medco has.  What you need to do to find out is actually go to their
webpage and go to the search prescription area, then you'll find out what
they really have.  They seem to keep changing their minds about everything
and you get a different story if you talk to a different person.
Miranda