[IP] silhouette observation

I had an unusual high after breakfast looked at the silhoutte insertion
point and it was half way out and slightly bent, After i took it out I
experimented with how well the insulin flowed out of the tubing when it is
slightly pinched. Heres what I found out, the insulin will continue to come
out but at a reduced rate. To me that means that it will not cause the pump
alarm sound for no delivery and you will have less insulin circulating in
your body, causing higher blood sugars. This may be one of the reasons why
some days it seems like the insulin is not working.