[IP] Started

Friends --

This is just a quick note to update -- I got connected yesterday.  The trainer
came to my house and I'm under way.  He wants me to be in telephone contact
with him at least twice a day for the next week, and more often if necessary.

So far, everything is very good.  It may be beginner's luck, but I haven't had
this level of stability and control since I started on insulin.

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily represent those of my wife who runs this house and makes more important decisions than I do.