[IP] Re: blood amount

Probably heard from lots of us, but just thought I'd add my $0.02 worth.
The more blood you need, the deeper you have to poke your finger.  The
deeper you have to poke your finger, the more it hurts and the longer
each poke takes to heal.  Katie has and Accu-Chek Complete and one of
those dial-tip pokes which we set to 1.5 or 2.  Because that's very
shallow, her fingers don't have many of the tell-tale black tatoos that
most folks with diabetes have on their finger tips.
God Bless,
Debbie, Mom of Katie, 9, dx'd 9/97
MiniMed pumper since 8/2/99 (youngest kid in Alaska...so far!)

I have a question for the list.....I've have seen people talking about
different meters and how much blood they each require for a test, BUT why
does that matter?  You have to poke yourself for all of them.  It's a
of life with diabetes and to worry about that now in the game seems
trivial.  Does anyone have an answer?