[IP] 507C infusion sets

I was wondering for those of you using Sof-Set Ultimates:
	After about my second day with the set, or even late in the first
day, right at the connection to the resevoir, the tubing gets "fuzzy"
looking, at first i was kinda scared about this, but i did the test of
disconnecting the QR and bolusing to make sure that it was not clogegd,
and it is nto clogged.  Then i started thinking that it is from the tube
being bent, you know while it is clipped to my belt, or in my pocket, and
the excess tubing is shoved elsewhere, but the tube makes an upside down L
and i was wondering if anyone else has had this problem..

Sorry about the babbling.

Julie V.  22 y/o IDDM 14 years pumping 4 weeks tomorrow!