Re: [IP] question re pumps

I was watching the two films and have a question.  Forgive me if I'm not too
familiar with the terminology.  On the MM you program the bolus by .1.  So if
you you need 2.4 you can just move the up arrow to 2.4.  With the disetronics
it goes by .5.  How would you give yourself a bolus of 2.4?  Also, is the rate
of delivery the same?  What would you do with the disetronics when you are
eating a meal over a long period of time?  Would you do a temporary basal rate
change?   Thanks for your help.  Ronee  (email @ redacted)