RE: [IP] It all seems very hard . . .

I have been using the MiniMed 507 pump for the last 4 weeks. Like everything
it takes time to get used too. Compared to injections it is a dream. I would
only go back to injections (which I have used for 42 years) only as a last
resort. As a measure of how much better it is ,3 times I forgot to take a
meal bolus until after the event. With the pump you can always dial up the
last bolus to see when you  took it and how much you took.  Try doing that
with a syringe or pen. If you want to contact me direct my email is
<email @ redacted> telephone Sydney (02) 9639 0387.

Good luck,
Alan Reed.4