[IP] Help with Silhouettes, Please?

Hi Everyone:  Basically, I'm afraid of it!  Wanted to insert one this morning,
sat there and stared at it for 15 minutes and decided to go ahead and try the
Sof-set QR and yell HELP!  It takes me usually two tries to get the Sof-set in
a good spot (expensive!) as I don't have much padding.  MiniMed sent me 6
Silhouettes to try.  That needle scares me to death!  I want to use it on my
next set - suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks you so much!

Now into my second week of pumping and loving every minute. Joanne Mc