Re: [IP] sara claws

>If your (or anybody else) visits Salt Lake,
>the Banbury Cross donuts are on me <g>.

Hey!! I'll be landing in Salt Lake, the afternoon of March 7th from
Portland. I'll be on my way to Provo, but a donut (or two) would be nice,
to perk me up... wanna toss me one as I pass through??  Delta doesn't feed
you anymore... just a bag of peanuts and a soda.  :-)

BTW my company HQ is in Provo and I'll be there for a week of training,
socialization and other similar fun stuff. I'll be coming back home Friday
evening (the 12th). Since I'll be driving between the Salt Lake airport &
Provo, I hope it doesn't snow. This will be my first trip to Provo with my