Re: [IP] My first serious pump glitch

----->But diabetes be dammed....I have important mountains to climb
(including
>proposing a book about dams) so I am refuse to let this stupid disease
>rule my life. But I thought that it was important to tellpeople what
>happeend, to learn from it myself, and maybe prevent a future episode.

I was having all kinds of problems with infusion sets. I had to change 10
times in 11 days. Since I have switched to tenders, or sillohettes and
problems gone. You can have a problem with them if you try to insert too
deep. Use 10 degree angle. Also, they hook and unhook easily for showers
etc.

I hope you try this and other suggestions that you receive, because I was
disgusted and now I am glad to be pumping.

Went to endo last week, he decided that since I'm 51 he said I needed stress
test. I told him I didn't think one was necessary because I have been
married to Pam for 33 years.( if you knew her you would understand he he)
Went to cardioligist and they told me they were going to shoot me with
isotopes or something take 25 min pictures of my heart and then put me on
treadmill and try to kill me. then take another 25 minutes of pictures. Got
the report back and heart was super. I guess i didn't realize that it does
make you feel good to know. So all you 50 and aboves go get it done .

Still need to lose some weight, any thoughts. I believe i'm a carboholic
Pizza homemade bread, etc. Candy could never have again and ok.

Have a great daY AND WHOEVER PUT ME ON TO TENDERS, THANKS

JIM FROM WVA