Re: [IP] My first serious pump glitch

Hi Kathy,  I am now on my second pump (507c) because the first one (MM506) did
"wear out".  I did get a l lot of "no delivery" alarms for a while.  At first
I kept telling the technicians that I could see air bubbles expecially at the
release site and I felt that was the problem.  They kept saying they doubted
it.  Both they and my Dr. thought the pump was "old" and I finally got a new
one and every problem cleared up.  So ???? Just for your infor.  Cindy