Re: [IP] Am I calculating this right?

Glenda's question interests me...and Frank explained it as does the
book...BUT...if I had the low of 36...even with the glucose tabs and the
correct bolus for the lunch...I would have a rebound high bg
later...from the original low...so now what?  Barbara B and Bob Burnett
said awhile back to ignore the rebound high...ie do not bolus for
this...but I am still uncertain as to proper treatment ...maybe confused
is better term!

Becky LaSpina
IDDM since 1957 - pump start 12/26/98