[IP] Am I calculating this right?

My first full day on the pump so please be patient with me.

My CDE explained the basal rate this way:  If your bgs are 120 and you
bolus for a meal, then your bgs will return to 120.

If this is correct, then how should I calculate this:  Before lunch I was
36, took 4 glucotabs (16 cho), then ate lunch.  CHO for lunch totaled 63
gms. having a ratio of 1:15, I would take 4 units of humalog right? But
that would bring me back to 36.  So do I or don't I take any insulin?
I'm a bit unclear of how to calculate if there is a low reading.

Can anyone put this in layman terms for me?
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]