Re: [IP] Accu-Chek Complete v. Profile

However, Joanne...most doctors are thinking "lab values" when making
medication adjustments.  In my opinion, it is MUCH better for all
results to be reported in the same format, to eliminate confusion.
Since HBA1C's correspond to lab values, FPG's are lab values, why not
home BG monitors?

Makes total sense to me!