Re: [IP] Anybody watching ER?

In a message dated 2/25/99 9:44:51 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Dr. Benton wanted to get the little girl an insulin pump!  He sort of
 mumbled "subcutaneous insulin delivery device" so i doubt most laymen
 know that he meant a pump.
I saw it and he actually said, "sub-cu insulin pump"....I'm sure the people in
Mississippi are loving the way they were portrayed on the episode.  I was glad
that he clarified that the hole in her heart was unrelated to diabetes.  I
would have to explain to people (just like having children like in Steel
Magnolias) that every diabetic is different, and just because one of us can't
have children doesn't mean we all can't....