Re: [IP] pump wars

I am the one who started the debate on "nearing my choice."  I really
appreciated the input from both sides.  It's a difficult decision to make by
just watching a video.  I had someone from the infusion company come to my
house tonight and I showed him the printouts of your comments.  He brought
both pumps and we went through each one addressing the comments that were
made.  It was extremely helpful.  Some of the advantages of one pump or the
other were not critical to me and the same with the disadvantages.  It just
gave me a clearer understanding of each pump making it easier for me to make
my deicision.  It's hard to ask questions when you are unaware of what to ask.
So.... thank you all and I will hopefully be among the pumpers in the next two
weeks.  Ronee