RE: [IP] Nearing a choice

On 26 Feb 99 at 9:19, Delau, Paul wrote:

> To Disetronic's benefit, however, a piece of the MiniMed literature states
> that NO pump is 100 percent waterproof.  So, who really knows what to believe?

The D literature states "water resistant" and then says don't go swimming with
it if you go over ten feet down... so no diving, surfing, snorkeling or water

> And yes, the MiniMed batteries are tricky to get in.

I'm teaching my 4 year old son how to work my MiniMed pump.  Based on his
progress so far I don't think he's going to have any problem with the
batteries.  That's the problem with so much of this stuff - there's never a 4
year old around when you need one!

It's all a large case of YMWV...
Randall P. Winchester
* misunderstood something.