Re: [IP] Nearing a choice

John Bowen and Nancy Morgan wrote:
 The insulin cartridge drops straight in, I've read messages about
> getting the "wings" on the insulin cartridges of MM to be in place properly,
> no such problem with D.

Actually this is no longer a problem. The "wings" were on Tenders/Comforts
until MiniMed started selling them as Silhouettes, and Maersk redesigned them
Luer Lok connector to eliminate the wings. Now they're just round, the wings
didn't really acomplish anything, just some designers idea of what might help
somebody, I guess.

You like your's, I like mine, that's just how it is. As a matter of fact I
just ordered an upgrade to the MiniMed 507C from my 5 year old 506.

Ted Quick