Re: [IP] Sillouette Question

>Being right handed, I have little trouble inserting them in the left side
of my stomach area.  When I rotate sites however onto the right side, I
find that it seems that the Sil goes against the grain because I insert it
pointing forward.
>Does anyone have any suggestions or techniques that might help?

I've found that I get better absorption if I direct the needle away from my
navel and towards my sides.  I have no idea why, maybe it has to do with
"going against the grain" as you mention.  I use my right hand to insert on
my left side and my left hand to insert on my right side.  It takes a
little practice, but I'm extremely right dominant and I can do it.  Good luck!

Mary Jean
pumping for 2 years, 1 month