RE: [IP] Sillouette Question

That's what I thought too.  But, I too was having trouble inserting the
Silhouette on my right side.  One time I even bent the introducer needle.  I
called the help-line, but they couldn't offer me much information.  What
they DID tell me, however, was that the needle should always point towards
your navel.

I questioned that, but they persisted.  What that means is that if you are
right-handed, and you are inserting on your left side, you have to do it

Believe it or not, the installs are easier for me left-handed than they are
right-handed.  It is very difficult to push the needle in on my right side.

Paul Delau
Minnetonka MN