[IP] Pumpers from other countries

>I was wondering what people from other countries do if they want a
>pump??
>Cassidy{:)

Hi,

I am from Israel, which is probably another country :-)

I belive that pumps are less commen here than they are in the U.S, but the
numbers are growing.
The idea of getting a pump came from an article in the Israeli Juvanile
Diabetese Association magazine. The adds of the two compenies in that
magazines convenietly followed the article, and the way from there is very
easy.
I guess I am lucky to have an endo that knows something about pumps,
although I find the digest much more informative than both my endo and the
MM rep.

By the way, anyone else from Israel on this list?

Pazit
IDDM 20 years
MM507 6 weeks
icq #27220632