[IP] Sillouette Question

Hi All,
I have been pumping since Jan 4, 1999.  Started out using the softsets and through curiosity and info on this list switched to Sils.  I have been very happy with the Sils, finding them more comfortable, and less hassle than the softsets.
But, I have a question...
Being right handed, I have little trouble inserting them in the left side of my stomach area.  When I rotate sites however onto the right side, I find that it seems that the Sil goes against the grain because I insert it pointing forward.
Does anyone have any suggestions or techniques that might help?