I have the Disetronic pump for 2 1/2 years.  I got the D pump because you get 2
pumps for the same price as 1 from MM.  I have only had two bad experiences with
my pump - 1.  When I got my supplies for the pump I ordered a 10 pack of
batteries (gives you 20 batteries).  Each battery is supposed to last on average
2 months.  When I got to the last 2 packs of the 20 pack each battery lasted
approx. 2 weeks.  I called D & complained and they sent me 2 packs free.  I was
without my put for 2 days & I hated it.  Made me appreciate the pump and the
flexibility it gives me.
#2.  I went on a cruise and went swimming when we docked.  I put the tappett in
my pump to wateproof it and went swimming in the ocean.  Evidently things that
are waterproof should still not be used in saltwater.  Mine got saltwater in it
and eventually quit working.  Luckily I had my 2nd pump with me so I didn't have
any time not on the pump.  I sent the waterlogged pump back to D, they fixed it
and sent it back - no problem.

Like everyone else said - get the pump that is right for you.