Re: [IP] Nearing a choice

I agree...The cartridges in the MiniMed are difficult for me to get out and in
again because of arthritis..
And I  prefer the glass as with the plastic ones for MiniMed there is a lot of
monkeying around you have to pull the plunger in and out and in and out to
"lubricate" the inside of the cartridge. What IS used for that lubricant
anyway?  I wonder what else am I putting in me..
Yes it is true that the D pump delivers more freguently smaller amounts. My
engineer hubby did a graph on that..and we think that may be what the problem
is with the MiniMed for my situation.
I never had 243 before breakfast fastings on the Disetronic pump..this AM
was 243! I am not a happy camper and I didn;t eat anything that would cause
it..nor am I sick..
I haven't been this frustrated. I do call MinMed and all they do is to have me
go through all the tests to make sure the pump is working.
By now they should know something isn't right. THey watched me set thjings
up..work the pumpm out in my infusion set up yada yada yada..they said if it
continues like this they would replace the pump..so far they have not done
but send me a sample of 5  silouettes which doesn;t make a difference..
So Disetronic will be put back on..
Still frustrated -