RE: [IP] Nearing a choice

The attributes that caused me to choose the MiniMed are -

1) Batteries are available everywhere.
2) Backlit screen - great in a dark restaurant.
3) Square wave bolus.
4) Disetronics misleading comparison of two different types of infusion
sets.
5) The clicks confirm that everything's OK.
6) MiniMed is made in the US.

Paul Delau
Minnetonka MN