[IP] Funny words.

Here are some saying that bring a smile to my face..

Other men live to eat while i eat to live.

A friend is one who makes your greif less painful, your adversity more

If it were not for the last minute, I'd never get anything done.

Let us not therefore judge one another, but judge rather that no man put a
stumbling block or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

The first sign of maturity is the discovery that the volume knob also turns
to the left.

The philosopher who said that work well done never needs doing over never
weeded a garden.

Easy DOESN't do it.

I like work, it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.

There are only 3 types of people: those who make things happen, those who
watch things happen and those who say, "What Happened?"

	Herein we scribe the natal date
	Of our first born; his hieght and weight,
	the color of his eyes and hair.
	Describes his teddy bear.
	Every tooth curl was hoarded;
	for posterity recorded.
	each time he squalled we quoted it,
	and when he crawled we noted it.
	Our second child? Yes, here's his line:
	Born 6 a.m. November nine.

When a man blames others for his failures, its a good ideal to credit
others with his successes.

	Good Humor Man
My husband is mellow,
The mildest of men;
a sweet-tempered fellow,
Who's smoking again.

Women's faults are many,
Men have but two--
everything they say,
and everything they do!

and here is one i have just for this list:

I find that a great part of the information i have was acquired by looking
up something and finding something else on the way.

If you all would like to hear more let me know..

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438