[IP] [Fwd: insulin-pumpers]

Hello
Hope everyone BG has been good.  I have been on the MinMed 507c for 2
months as of March the 7th.  I wish I could have had the pump many years
ago!!:) So far I love it.  By the way is anyone from Kentucky or
southern Indiana.

Tammy Abbott

This is the daughter of Tammy:)
I was wondering what people from other countries do if they want a
pump??
Cassidy{:)

-- BEGIN included message

--

send the following command in email to
<email @ redacted>:

    unsubscribe

Or you can send mail to <email @ redacted> with the following

    unsubscribe insulin-pumpers

or from another account, besides email @ redacted:

list itself) send email to <email @ redacted> .
to contact a human.

     Send the command in the body of a message:
unsubscribe list-name
end
     To the address:  email @ redacted

 ******> HOW TO POST A MESSAGE TO THE LIST
     Write your message in the usual e-mail format and send it

     To the address:  email @ redacted

 ******> HOW TO BROWSE MAIL ARCHIVES (including current mail)

     Mail and Digests of the list activity are available to
members of all the lists with browser access on our web site at:

http://www.bzs.org/Diabetes/ (note the capital 'D')

Click on MEMBERS ONLY

Your E-mail address in 'lower case letters' is the User Name,
the password is 'pumper'.

    PLEASE ALLOW 24 HOURS AFTER YOU RECEIVE THIS 'INTRO' FILE
    FOR YOUR ACCESS CODE TO BE UPLOADED TO THE WEB SERVER

 ******> HOW TO RETRIEVE or LIST DIGESTS using your mail program

	If you do not have browser access or you are a die-hard
cyber freak, you may view and retrieve the digests from the mail
list server by issuing the following commands to majordomo:

     To view the index of past messages, send
this command in the body of a message:

index insulin-pumpers-digest
end
     To the address:  email @ redacted

     To retrieve one or more volumes of the digest,
send the command in the body of a message:

get insulin-pumpers-digest <volume name 1>
get insulin-pumpers-digest <volume name 2>
get insulin-pumpers-digest <etc... >
end
     To the address  email @ redacted

 ******> HOW TO RETRIEVE MEMBER PROFILES

     Profiles of each member are sent to the list when the member
joins the list.  Profiles of all list members are available to
members of the lists on our web site at:

http://www.bzs.org/Diabetes/ (note the capital 'D')

Click on MEMBERS ONLY

Your E-mail address in 'lower case letters' is the User Name,
the password is 'pumper'.

    PLEASE ALLOW 24 HOURS AFTER YOU RECEIVE THIS 'INTRO' FILE
    FOR YOUR ACCESS CODE TO BE UPLOADED TO THE WEB SERVER

OR... you may view and retrieve the profiles from the mail list
by issuing the following commands to majordomo:

     To view the index of profiles, their Contents send
the command in the body of a message: (hint: capital TOPICS)

get insulin-pumpers TOPICS
end
     To the address:  email @ redacted

     To retrieve one or more profiles,
issue the command in the body of a message:

get insulin-pumpers <file name 1>
get insulin-pumpers <file name 2>
get insulin-pumpers <etc... >
end
     To the address:  email @ redacted

You may retrieve the complete index of files by using the
commands in the body of a message:

index insulin-pumpers
end
     To the address:  email @ redacted

 ******> HOW TO FIND OUT WHICH LIST YOU ARE ON
	 when you forget

Send mail to:

	email @ redacted
------ containing the message --------
which
end

Send a majordomo command
to the address:

	email @ redacted
----- containing the message -----
info insulin-pumpers
end
----------------------------------

 ******> HOW TO RETRIEVE INTRODUCTION FILE (this file)
Send a majordomo command
to the address:

	email @ redacted
----- containing the message -----
intro insulin-pumpers
end
	 retrieve the 'info' file as described above

 ******> DISCLAIMER
     Neither Insulin Pumpers, it's ownners or employees, nor the
owners of this list assume any liability for messages posted
to the list by its participants.

 ******> NOTICE
     All messages sent to the list are subject to quotation with
or without attribution both on the Insulin-Pumpers Mailing List
and on Insulin-Pumpers Home Page unless specifically forbidden
in the body of that message.

     This document will be updated and posted periodically.
We reserve the right to limit participants on the list and
will purge problematic e-mail addresses from the list
(i.e. mailboxfull, name not found, excessive bounces, etc...).

      As always, think before posting and keep the content
relevant to diabetes and the insulin pump. And most of all:
Good health to all and enjoy the benefits of using an
insulin pump.

-- END included message