Re: [IP] Nearing a choice

Ronee...

in my opinion, if you're a chinese or pizza fan, the minimed wins hands
down because of the square/dual wave... but then, wish that the minimed was
a little more watertight for sports etc...

go for the one that fits your life, not what the salesmen say...

Ellen B-C

At 08:32 PM 2/25/99 EST, you wrote:
>I have finally been approved by my insurance company for 100% payment of the
>pump.  Now my question is, which pump?  I have been reading the mail on this
>site, have watched the video and am still confused.   The guy from the
>infusion company is coming over my house tomorrow to demonstrate both pumps.
>I think seeing exactly how each one works, how to fill the insulin, etc. will
>help me make a decision.  I tend to favor the disetronics but feel that the
>square or dual wave bolus might be a plus for the minimed.   I was wondering
>whether anyone can think of any questions to ask or any features to be
>demonstrated that might help me make a decision.  I am hoping to be pumping
>within the next few weeks.  Scared but excited.  Ronee

"If you are a good economist, a virtuous economist, you are
reborn as a physicist. But if you are an evil, wicked
economist, you are reborn as a sociologist." --Paul Krugman