Re: [IP] Nearing a choice

I have finally been approved by my insurance company for 100% payment of the
pump.  Now my question is, which pump?  I have been reading the mail on this
site, have watched the video and am still confused.   The guy from the
infusion company is coming over my house tomorrow to demonstrate both pumps.
I think seeing exactly how each one works, how to fill the insulin, etc. will
help me make a decision.  I tend to favor the disetronics but feel that the
square or dual wave bolus might be a plus for the minimed.   I was wondering
whether anyone can think of any questions to ask or any features to be
demonstrated that might help me make a decision.  I am hoping to be pumping
within the next few weeks.  Scared but excited.  Ronee