[IP] Question about mixing insulin??

Hi Everyone,
	After visiting my endo today (new one), I was explaining to him that the
potency of the insulin in my pump (Humalog) does not last very long.  I recall
reading in one of the prior posts that you can mix  the Humalog with another
insulin.  I asked him about it and he had never heard of such a thing.  If any
of you could possibly enlighten me on this subject, as to what kind, how much,
etc., I would be forever grateful from you.  Thanks so much.