Velosulin was, Re: [IP] update

email @ redacted wrote:
> I am enjoying your posts. One question. I am unfamiliar with that insulin that
> you are mixing with Humalog. Is it a longer acting? Velolusin?

Velosulin is like Regular, but has some extra buffering added to take care
of (now) former problems with infusion set tubing. Myself, I used Velosulin
just after getting my pump 5 years ago, then tried the Regular I still had
from before. Couldn't find any particular difference, both work well for me
in my pump.

As a matter of fact I now use a 5 to 1 mix of Humalog with R and have no
with it.
Ted Quick