[IP] Great Service from MiniMed

Hi All:  Just wanted to say how impressed I am with MiniMed.  I called them
yesterday regarding and infusion/site problem.  Being only on the pump for a
bit over a week I had never had this trouble (blood in the infusion set).  Not
only did the representative help me and walk me thru the process so I wouldn't
have to change out everything and loose my insulin, she offered to send out
some Silhouettes for me  to try.  She even called me back about an hour later
to make sure all was O.K. with me!    That was yesterday morning - the
Silhouettes just arrived by FedEX a few minutes ago! ( I thought they would be
sent regular mail. )  I am very impressed !

Love to all, Joanne